1) No, I don't work for a restaurant, I'm pretty much a freelance chef.
2) Married, no kids, 2 dogs, and soon to have cats, chickens, ducks, goats, a cow and a donkey.
3) Yes, I have worked for celebrities in Los Angeles; most were very nice. Really.
4) No, I've never auditioned for the reality shows but they've invited me to try out. I've been on a couple of reality shows as a "guest chef" and those were fun.
5) We wanted to move to Nashville because, besides being 'done' with L.A., we want to start a farm, and open a Bed & Breakfast. (http://mockingbirdacres.com if you're interested!)
6) Bread and butter: home-made fresh bread, and salted butter.
What questions do you have that I didn't answer?
Last thing I ate or drank: home-made peach & yogurt popsicle
Technorati Tags: Food and Drink in Los Angeles