September 30, 2005

I think this guy qualifies as an actual star!

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been so busy. I haven't even had time to invoice this past week's clients. But here I am, making a bit of time for the blog. This stuff is so cool that I don't think I'd even be able to make up stuff this cool!

Last night I fed my home-made lasagna and a caesar salad to this guy. He was a guest of this guy, who was hosting a little season premiere party at his house. Pretty cool.

Sunday, is the day that Bobby Flay's BBQ show is going to come and tape the doggy park fundraiser. I am nervous and excited, and oh yeah, totally nervous. I have got to go get a facial. And lose 25 lbs. And develop a fake british accent like Madonna. I already bought a green polo shirt (I'm not allowed to wear white or black on TV) so I can cross that off my to-do list, but I still have to sew my logo patch on the shirt!

Last thing I ate or drank: glass of orange juice. not so exciting, sorry.

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.