September 06, 2014

Back , due to popular demand!

I've had a few people asking me lately about my blog lately...

"Why don't you update your blog anymore?


"Do you still post photos of your food online?"

"Have you written new recipes on your website?"

So, okay, I've been a slacker. Let's just say I've taken a break from blogging, but I aim to remedy the situation, so I'll be posting on this blog more in the future.  

What, dear reader, are you most interested in seeing?
  • recent recipes?
  • cooking tool reviews?
  • demonstration videos?
  • local restaurant reviews?
  • ... something else I haven't thought of?
Let me know - just leave me a comment and I'll include your feedback as I plan out my posts.  I look forward from hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.