September 04, 2005

Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'm getting a lot of comment spam trying to send people to these fake ad blogs for culinary school. They come up with a saccharine compliment telling me how much they love my blog, and then they link to their ad blogs that have no intelligent content whatsoever.

I have no problem taking a few minutes time and deleting those posts over and over and over.

I encourage all other foodbloggers to do the same.

and I have to confess, I'm going to be a little more of a stickler over who can post comments. Sorry... Please keep commenting, I love hearing from people who read this blog, but sheesh, I am way sick of being an unwilling shill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.