November 21, 2005

December is already feeling like a blur...

...and it's not even December yet! I have two parties a week, every week, from now until New Year's Eve. As of this moment, I'm not booked on New Year's Eve, but I have gotten two calls already, so I'm just waiting to hear back.

That doesn't include the Personal Chef clients.

I still have to do a bunch of filing and taxes and organize my storage and organize my truck, re-pack my ''portable kitchen'' and some day, one day, hopefully in the near future, update my website with all the photos I've taken in the past 6 months!

Last thing I ate or drank: wild cherry diet pepsi and jicama sticks... but I made waffles with strawberries and whipped cream at 11am (YUM) and I'm still pretty full!

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.