August 23, 2007

I'm not exactly going to say "lazy"... but...

I made myself a salad before i went to go cater a dinner-for-two this evening. I didn't have time to eat it while i was cooking, so when i left, i decided to just jump in the car, get out of their neighborhood, and eat my poor little salad.

So here i am, in my car, stealing borrowing someone's bandwidth, and i just thought to myself "i wish had some salad dressing..."

I realize that i have all the ingredients for it in the car right now, but i'm not going to bust out and whip up some salad dressing on the tailgate of my Element.

Last thing I ate or drank: undressed salad

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.