July 04, 2005

Happy 4th!

Ahhh. Bliss. I've been here three days and I've had three fantastic treatments. The "veggie wrap", the facial, and a really great massage. (It was part massage and, inadvertently, part therapy session... more later, maybe) Today, being the fourth, and still hotter than hell, we're not making any special plans. Kumari reads a lot and I've been reading the Internet and (gasp!) watching TV, something I don't do at home EVER. The other day we watched The 4400 on USA, and today's the Monk marathon. She went out and cooked herself for about an hour...but I've been lounging in the room, doing no cooking to speak of. It's gooooooood.

Last night we ate at Outback Steakhouse. It was merely food, not a dining experience. The 18-month old in the next booth was annoyingly loud, but at least none of the servers sang bad showtunes badly.

Not sure what we're going to have for dinner tonight.... but they're playing a LOT of KFC commercials, and as we all know, KFC is more addictive than crack.

Last thing I ate or drank: a sweet cookie/cracker thing made with olive oil and sprinkled with sugar, flavored with anise seed. I threw away the outer packaging so I don't remember what it's called. I think they're a Spanish thing.

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.