May 26, 2006

I'm right there with you, Chef Kondo!

Danish royal chef quits in disgust: "'All the soul has gone,' says Chef Kondo about cooking for the Danish Royal Family. "

Something nearly every chef has to deal with is cooking for people who don't know how to eat.

Your cornish game hen is glazed with an apple-apricot-brandy sauce, and you'll notice that I've pre-boned the legs for your convenience. It served with Pommes Macaires. I have labored over these little potatoes, clutchng a birds-beak knife and making perfect little tournées out of them, then carefully boiling them, drying them, roasting them in herbed butter. Isn't it lovely how they're golden and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside? Isn't the perfume of the thyme divine?

No, no of course I don't mind, I'll be happy to bring you some ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.