May 25, 2006

working a lot lately...

The work I get paid for is performed at clients' homes, but I have to do office work from too.

and in order to keep organized, keep track and keep on task, I work a lot from home.

When I'm here, it's me and the dogs, something ambient from iTunes and traffic noises.

unless the phone rings, I don't talk to other people. I don't even really chat up the dogs too much unless I'm feeding/watering them.

which is why, when I figured out a tricky thing in filemaker...
and, in my excitement of realizing it worked...
I shocked myself at the sound of my own voice when I said,

That's what I'm talkin' about!

and let out a couple of whoop-whoops, for my own benefit.

heh, I think I'm ruined for working in an office environment any time in the future. How did I ever manage to not get fired from those jobs? What a little drone I must have been.


Last thing I ate or drank: leftover chicken & pork fried rice that I made the other night. after I came home from cooking for a client. because Kelly asked for it. I'm such a sucker for that boy!

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.