March 31, 2007

My Word with Douglas E. Welch: Foodie Q&A with Chef Joanna from BarCampLA-3

Douglas Welch has been kind enough to send me a link to the MP3 recording of the session I presented at BARCAMP-LA last weekend.

Sorry I didn't repeat the questions, as any good presenter should, but I sat on the edge of the stage and spoke loudly enough that didn't even use a microphone. (yeah, if you know me personally, you'd have a comment to insert here, I'm sure. :-P)

Also, I didn't know that this was going to be made available to me later, I thought it was for his own personal listening... but I'm delighted to be able to share it with you!

...Anyway, Douglas is quite the charming fellow. He has four podcasts that he produces regularly, each worth checking out.

My Word with Douglas E. Welch: Foodie Q&A with Chef JoAnna from BarCampLA-3

Beware, April Fool's day is tomorrow, lest you forget and stir salt into your coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.