July 09, 2007

my eBay addiction

  • Chef JoAnna: i've got a problem with ebay. i'm obsessed with getting parts for my Oster Kitchen Center. it's out of control...
  • Friend: LOL. You're an addict.
  • Chef JoAnna: it's just like gambling.
  • Friend: Hahaha. Don't you have a newer machine?
  • Chef JoAnna: Yeah, but this old thing works like a champ. The parts are old, though, so if it breaks, you can't just order a replacement from walmart or target. I need to find extras on ebay.
    Friend: OK, settle down! Am I gonna have to hose you off?

Last thing I ate or drank: iced coffee. Refer to twitter posts. LOL!

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.