March 29, 2005

Dennis said "Pig Bones"

Post-Easter ham bones make kick ass split pea soup.

A paste made with garlic and roasted Chile de Arbol makes a good Red Snapper.

Mashed parsnip, carrot and ricotta cheese makes a nice ravioli filling.

An invitation to a glass of wine makes the Chef happy.

A happy Chef makes you things like Root Vegetable Ravioli with Scallion-Butter sauce as a surprise side dish.


Last thing I ate or drank: latte and a banana. I'm about to have toast. I love toast.

Technorati Tags: in

2 comments:

  1. DAMN YOU now I want some pea soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember that last tip about a chef and glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.