June 13, 2005

no free time to post

I'm really sorry, I've been so busy I haven't really had time to post. I still don't like posting about my clients, but I've had a couple new ones over the past week that I really liked, I hope they turn out well. I got a call yesterday afternoon from a woman who wanted to give a gift certificate for three weeks of Personal Chef services to her parents for their 40th wedding anniversary! Very cool.

I've finalized all the plans for my spa retreat with my friend Kumari, we're going to this fabulous getaway in Palm Springs to get facials, manicures, massages and other weirdo treatments. One of the ones she picked is this wine treatment. She's going to marinate in wine, and I'm going to be wrapped with veggies. Gives new meaning to the expression, "stick a fork in me, I'm done!"

ok, dragging myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and then off to bed!

Last thing I ate or drank: pineapple cake with blackberries and French vanilla ice cream

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.