June 26, 2005

Wake up to this!

Click here to see how I want to wake up every morning!

Last thing I ate or drank: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, and Hash Browns (cooked in duck fat!) with a latte. The above link made me hungry (!) and I considered going to the ihop a block from my house, but I am always creeped out by the fact that the eggs are so rubbery. Going out to breakfast isn't the treat it used to be, since I can make eggs, bacon, pancakes and hash browns for two, from scratch (with top-quality, non-commisary ingredients) in the space of about 30 minutes. It's the washing up afterwards I'd rather avoid. Gratefully, my husband did the washing up, while I sit here and blog while finishing my coffee. (Thanks, Kel!)

Technorati Tags: in

1 comment:

  1. Great, now I'm seriously hungry for some crispy bacon ... a trip to IHOP (for their strawberry stuffed french toast)!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.