December 21, 2005

Amuse is gone!

I was leafing through last month's Los Angeles magazine, and saw a teensy little blurb in the restaurant section that Amuse is gone. over. fini. I couldn't believe it -- perhaps they meant another restaurant in Venice called Amuse Cafe? so I checked the website, which is still up and running (with no mention of the restaurant being closed), but the phone number is disconnected.

Wow. What happened?

Yikes, if it can happen to them, it can happen to anyone.

Brooke and Nick are good kids. I'm sure we'll see them doing something spectacular again soon. Hopefully, together.

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.