April 11, 2005

I never had one as a child...

...but I am now in full Easy-Bake Oven mode. I decided to keep one of the two $35 toaster ovens I bought, and it's been on the kitchen table ever since I tested it. It's so cool to have this little oven right here on the table. I can watch the chicken as it's cooking. We can reheat the second slice of pizza while we're eating the first. right this minute, I'm baking a 6-cookie batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Tomorrow night, I'll probably bake another mini-batch right after dinner. Fresh, hot cookies for dessert!

Last thing I ate or drank: Dinner was five-spice chicken with teriyaki egg noodles (the kind that are packaged in little nests) with peas and red pepper. Kelly cleaned his plate!

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.