.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ChefBlog

Chef JoAnna is one of the original Los Angeles food blog writers. She started blogging before she enrolled in culinary school, but when school ended she decided that blog had to go. She started ChefBlog to transition from student to professional, and has been blogging about her Personal Chef and Catering gigs regularly (more or less) since then. Now residing in Prospect, TN, JoAnna is working on her new gig, MockingbirdAcres.com


Researching a scam on personal chefs?
Click here

More info can be found at these links, too:
Link #1 · Link #2 · Link #3

April 29, 2005

My food is coming to get me!


This is probably from America's Funniest Home Videos, since I hear a laugh track... but it's still worth a view, especially for the scream at the end of the clip. If you're too scared to cook your food, you shouldn't be allowed to eat it!


Last thing I ate or drank: Indian food for dinner... vanilla yogurt for dessert.

Technorati Tags: in

2 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna:

I'm the guy from http://gourmetymerlin.blogspot.com . Thank you for your comment. I love to hear from people sharing culinary passion. I usually read your blog and I find it really interesting.

Please, feel free to send me more comments in the future (you can write in english if you want). It is always great to share comments with other gastronomy lovers.

Greetings from Galicia (NW Spain)

 
At 5/06/2005 11:42 AM, Blogger megwoo said...

OH. MY. GOD.
That is freaking HILARIOUS!!
You should warn people not to watch that at work. I'm in tears...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home