July 07, 2006

An e-mail from my business partner...

...who's on vacation from Vietnam:

I found us a great kitchen too!

It's large and filled with hardly-used equipment, and, while it's a bit old, was fully tricked-out when made. What's best, nobody's using it now!
   
click to enlarge
So, I hereby propose that we make our food in the kitchen of the former South Vietnamese Presidential Palace. Except for a tour coming through every hour, I think it will work great for us!
Between Wade and my husband Kelly, it's amazing I haven't yanked out every hair on my head.

Last thing I ate or drank: espresso, not my typical latte. Have I mentioned that I've given up milk?

Technorati Tags: in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to the great deal of spam I get in the comments, you need to register before you can post a comment. Apologies for the inconvenience.